To charge your smartphone with High Five®, first connect the cable to the power source. Then use the appropriate connector to charge your phone.
Articles in this section
- You can read the user manual of our High Five®, High Five®Signature, High Five® C and High Six here.
- What does 2in1 connector mean for the High Five®?
- There is dirt in my High Five® USB port.
- I have lost my High Five® connector.
- How can I achieve five different connections with the High Five® with only three connectors?
- The declaration of conformity for High Five® can be found here.
- How do I charge my phone with High Five®?
- What is the difference between High Five® and High Five® Signature?
- Does High Five® support data transfer?
- Does High Five® hold securely to a bunch of keys?