More product information
Here you will find further information and data about our individual products.
Wireless Concert One
- You can read the instructions for our Wireless Concert One here.
- What does apt-X® mean in Wireless Concert One?
- How long can I leave my Wireless Concert One in standby before recharging it?
- How long is the battery life of the Wireless Concert One?
- How do I store my Wireless Concert One when I'm out and about?
- Can I connect Wireless Concert One to my smartphone with an AUX cable?
- You can read the instructions for use of Aura here.
- You can find our Declaration of conformity for Aura here.
- How can I start charging with Aura?
- Will Aura charge my smartphone with the case?
- Does Aura have an overcharge protection?
- Does Aura have a quick charge function?
- You can read the instructions for our Evergreen here.
- You will find our Declaration of conformity for Evergreen.
- What charging connections does Evergreen have?
- How do I activate Evergreen to charge my devices?
- How do I charge Evergreen?
- How often can I charge my smartphone with Evergreen?
allroundo® / allroundo® Power & Boost
- You can read the instructions for our allroundo Boost / Power here.
- You can read the instructions for our allroundo® here.
- What are the differences between allroundo® and allroundo® c?
- You can read the instructions for our allroundo® c here.
- My allroundo® does not work with CarPlay.
- I have lost one of my allroundo® / allroundo® c connectors.
- You can read the user manual of our High Five®, High Five®Signature, High Five® C and High Six here.
- What does 2in1 connector mean for the High Five®?
- There is dirt in my High Five® USB port.
- I have lost my High Five® connector.
- How can I achieve five different connections with the High Five® with only three connectors?
- The declaration of conformity for High Five® can be found here.
- How do I attach my Backflip® to my smartphone?
- What does Backflip® do?
- What exactly is the nanofoil?
- How do I remove Backflip® from my phone?
- I lost my nanofoil before sticking it on.
- What means Backflip® Dot?